Island Springs Irrigation is your top choice when looking to optimize the operation of your sprinkler system.
A regular maintenance plan is important to prolong the life of your system. Winterization reduces chances of costly repairs in the spring.
Our Maintenance and Repairs include but are not limited to:
Spring Turn Ons:
- Turn on the water to system and check each zone
- Program automatic controller
- Adjust and check that all heads are operating properly
- Replace heads if necessary
- Replace rotary heads and/or replace mist heads
- Repair leaks
- Put heads on risers
- Change valves
- Replace cracked manifolds
- Alterations & Add-ons to existing systems
- We do all phases of sprinkler work
- We use a large commercial air compressor to thoroughly flush all water from the lines, heads, and manifold (which prevents cracking from freezing).
We cover Suffolk county and all points in-between.